Step out of your comfort zone.
Working on public speaking skills can be intimidating, especially in a room full of your peers. Our workshops are highly interactive, never boring or embarrassing. We create an environment that makes it exciting, safe and even fun to try new skills that lead to more effective communication. Our training isn’t based on theory. Instead, we highlight proven skill sets that are easy to reproduce in real-time. With plenty of opportunity to practice and receive individualized feedback, coaching and encouragement–learning alongside a group makes for a positive, high-energy atmosphere that’s rewarding for all.
Our workshops are offered both virtually and in person.
What would you like to do differently?
Even experienced speakers have room to grow. Our trainers work with your group to focus on the areas that need more practice. We train physicians and corporate professionals to convey their knowledge and confidence in every communication.
Workshops for Physicians
Each of our physician workshops is tailored to meet the specific needs of the group. In your workshop, you may learn how to:
- Connect with your content to create a more meaningful, memorable presentation.
- Identify and articulate the most important key messages and takeaways in your deck.
- Use conversational language to increase retention of data-driven content.
- Engage your audience and maintain their attention through storytelling techniques.
- Leverage visuals to reinforce critical statistics, benefits and facts.
- Motivate your audience to ask questions and give clear, knowledgeable answers.
Workshops for Corporations
Each of our corporate workshops is catered to the areas that need improvement. In your workshop, you may learn how to:
- Craft messaging and visuals to make the most of your time with your audience.
- Grab and keep your audience’s attention from introduction to conclusion.
- Project poise, confidence and credibility in your presentations and interactions.
- Work with a range of personalities to facilitate more productive meetings.
- Interact with and listen to your audience to build strong connections.
- Understand your personal communication style and learn to convey your confidence.